- 1 Automatically setting description for disambiguation sites
- 2 Translate a template
- 3 Wikisource is coming in 1 week!
- 4 List of lonely interwiki links
- 5 Wikibooks mapping to Wikidata items - DEPLOYMENT IS TUESDAY
- 6 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Opting out of Global sysops 2
- 7 Wikimania 2016
- 8 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Reforming the property creation process
- 9 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Defining account creators
- 10 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Privacy and Living People
- 11 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Privacy and Living People
Automatically setting description for disambiguation sites
Translate a template
Wikisource is coming in 1 week!
Apologies for using English; please help by translating this message!
Wikisource is coming in 1 week, on Tuesday, January 14! Help us prepare for the deployment at Wikidata:Wikisource. Specifically, we need your input in determining how Wikidata items will be created and used for each Wikisource page. Please join the discussion at Wikidata talk:Wikisource, and notify anyone who is interested in the discussion. --Rschen7754 08:44, 7 January 2014 (UTC) (using MassMessage)
Hi! I made a tool for generating lists of Wikidata items that link to only one language version of a Wikipedia page. This helps to find Wikipedia pages where the corresponding pages in other languages actually exist, but are not linked to the page. It is available at:
Wikibooks mapping to Wikidata items - DEPLOYMENT IS TUESDAY
Please take a look at Wikidata:Wikibooks/Development, and give your feedback on how we should handle Wikibooks interwiki links. The deployment is this Tuesday, so we really need to get this in order very quickly! Rschen7754, sent by --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:18, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
There has been a request for comment about developing a policy about privacy and items about living people. Your participation is encouraged above. --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 20:48, 24 February 2018 (UTC) (from Rschen7754)