Miesto určené na diskusiu o ktorýchkoľvek aspektoch Wikiúdajov. O projekte, pravidlách a ich návrhoch, jednotlivých dátových položkách, technických záležitostiach atď…
- 1 Robotické pridávanie popisov rozlišovacích stránok
- 2 Items to merge?
- 3 List of lonely interwiki links
- 4 Wikisource is coming in 1 week!
- 5 twin place network
- 6 Wikibooks mapping to Wikidata items - DEPLOYMENT IS TUESDAY
- 7 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Opting out of Global sysops 2
- 8 Soľná Baňa
- 9 Wikimania 2016
- 10 Lots of genders missing
- 11 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Reforming the property creation process
- 12 Translation Request
- 13 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Defining account creators
- 14 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Privacy and Living People
- 15 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Privacy and Living People
Robotické pridávanie popisov rozlišovacích stránok
Je tu možnosť použiť robota na automatické vypĺňanie popisu pre rozlišovačky (podrobnosti). Chceme to pre slovenčinu? Mohli by sme použiť "rozlišovacia stránka", tak ako máme na Wikipédii. --KuboF (talk) 18:20, 10 March 2013 (UTC)
Items to merge?
- Both items have cs: link. In cs there are different meanings.
- no label (Q12639940) is subclass of poem (Q5185279)
- This is sk:, not cs: chat. JAn Dudík (talk) 21:40, 7 September 2013 (UTC)
Hi! I generated a list for pages on Hungarian Wikipedia that are connected to a Wikidata item, but on the Wikidata item there are no other interlanguage links (~the links are lonely on the Wikidata item). For many of these pages the corresponding pages on other Wikipedias actually exist, but are not connected yet. The list helps to find such pages. It can be found here:
- @Sanyi4: Even my home wiki is cswiki, this list would be useful for me, too. Matěj Suchánek (talk) 18:43, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
A newer, dynamic list generator is available at
Wikisource is coming in 1 week!
Apologies for using English; please help by translating this message!
Wikisource is coming in 1 week, on Tuesday, January 14! Help us prepare for the deployment at Wikidata:Wikisource. Specifically, we need your input in determining how Wikidata items will be created and used for each Wikisource page. Please join the discussion at Wikidata talk:Wikisource, and notify anyone who is interested in the discussion. --Rschen7754 08:44, 7 January 2014 (UTC) (using MassMessage)
twin place network
Dear friends, http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-todo/autolist.html?q=claim[17:214] AND claim lists places from Slovakia (Q214) with twinned administrative body (P190). Today the collection is randomly and many datas need to be added. Please do not use bots and make all additions (as adding qaualifiers, other places) manually. Feel free to join Category:♊.
FYI: http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-todo/autolist.html?q=claim lists all items with twinned administrative body (P190). As soon as some help material is available a link will be posted here. Regards gangLeri לערי ריינהארט (talk) 16:53, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
Wikibooks mapping to Wikidata items - DEPLOYMENT IS TUESDAY
Please take a look at Wikidata:Wikibooks/Development, and give your feedback on how we should handle Wikibooks interwiki links. The deployment is this Tuesday, so we really need to get this in order very quickly! Rschen7754, sent by --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:18, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
Soľná Baňa je viacslovné pomenovanie, preto Baňa sa píše s veľkým písmenom B !
Lots of genders missing
It would be really nice if someone could give a hand assigning sex or gender (P21) to the people from this list:
There has been a request for comment about developing a policy about privacy and items about living people. Your participation is encouraged above. --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 20:48, 24 February 2018 (UTC) (from Rschen7754)