Vikiveri: Köy çeşmesi
Vikiveri ile ilgili konuların konuşulduğu yer: Projenin kendisi, politika ve yönergeler, veri maddeleri, teknik konular, vd.
- 1 Translate a template
- 2 Wikisource is coming in 1 week!
- 3 List of lonely interwiki links
- 4 twin place network
- 5 Captagon
- 6 Başlık metni
- 7 Wikibooks mapping to Wikidata items - DEPLOYMENT IS TUESDAY
- 8 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Opting out of Global sysops 2
- 9 Wikimania 2016
- 10 Antalyas sister citys
- 11 2015 PKK rebellion
- 12 Wikidata:Requests for comment/Reforming the property creation process
- 13 Items without any statements and sitelinks to trwiki
- 14 Turkish meanings wrongly connected to disambiguation items
Translate a template
Wikisource is coming in 1 week!
Apologies for using English; please help by translating this message!
Wikisource is coming in 1 week, on Tuesday, January 14! Help us prepare for the deployment at Wikidata:Wikisource. Specifically, we need your input in determining how Wikidata items will be created and used for each Wikisource page. Please join the discussion at Wikidata talk:Wikisource, and notify anyone who is interested in the discussion. --Rschen7754 08:44, 7 January 2014 (UTC) (using MassMessage)
Hi! I made a tool for generating lists of Wikidata items that link to only one language version of a Wikipedia page. This helps to find Wikipedia pages where the corresponding pages in other languages actually exist, but are not linked to the page. It is available at:
twin place network
Dear friends, http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-todo/autolist.html?q=claim[17:43] AND claim lists places from Turkey (Q43) with sister city (P190). Today the collection is randomly and many datas need to be added. Please do not use bots and make all additions (as adding qaualifiers, other places) manually. Feel free to join Category:♊.
FYI: http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-todo/autolist.html?q=claim lists all items with sister city (P190). As soon as some help material is available a link will be posted here. Regards gangLeri לערי ריינהארט (talk) 16:33, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
Wikibooks mapping to Wikidata items - DEPLOYMENT IS TUESDAY
Please take a look at Wikidata:Wikibooks/Development, and give your feedback on how we should handle Wikibooks interwiki links. The deployment is this Tuesday, so we really need to get this in order very quickly! Rschen7754, sent by --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 06:18, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
Antalyas sister citys
Antalya (Q6487) claims having Malmö (Q2211) as a sister city (P190). That claim is impossible since Malmö is a statistical entity, which cannot have sister city-relations. Instead it could be Malmö Municipality (Q503361). But the homepage of Malmö City list a lot of citys and regions they have sister city-relations with, but not Antalya. The claim in the item about Antalya have a source. But I cannot read it, can anybody here help? -- Innocent bystander (talk) 08:34, 29 November 2015 (UTC)
- @Innocent bystander: Antalya local authority web site source suggests they have become sister city with Malmö, on 15.05.2008 (15th May 2008) Hakan·IST 18:33, 11 December 2015 (UTC)
2015 PKK rebellion
"2015 PKK rebellion" is not Moat operations. That language link is wrong. Turkish link about only police operations. "Rebellion" is a sociological issue, not an operation. --Ahmet Turhan (talk) 12:13, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- @Ahmet Turhan: Thank you for the correction, you can also create a seperate item and link the relevant removed article to it if you deem it necessary. Hakan·IST 12:23, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
It lists the categories at trwiki of pages with Wikidata items that don't have any statements (currently 24132 items or 5.7%).
Turkish meanings wrongly connected to disambiguation items
Hi, there are some pages from tr.wikiquote which are connected to disambiguation items and should be moved to the correct item:
- Q211022 tr:Bunalım -> depression as general meaning and not clinical?
- Q1861081 tr:Türkiye Komünist Partisi -> there are different parties...
- I've done some reorganizing for the depression links. I think a more comprehensive reorganization would be in order, because the problem concerns almost all languages. A distinction is required for the major depressive disorder and depression in general. The links are all messed up.
- As for the political party, the Wikiquote article seems to be about multiple reincarnations of it, so it can be matched with the disambiguation page, I think. Dewiki page is no different, after all.
- Vito Genovese 09:55, 18 May 2017 (UTC)