Welcome to Wikidata, PKM!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Corrupted Bobbin lace item?
It looks like the Bobbin lace is somehow corrupt, editing does not work. As you seem to be the last to make changes, could that be the cause? Would you mind to undo? Poljo (talk) 08:35, 12 November 2014 (UTC)
- Tried again and the save buttons reappeared. Sorry to have bothered you. Poljo (talk) 09:41, 12 November 2014 (UTC)
- @multichill: so the links would work both ways. Should we not do that? I can back them out. - PKM (talk) 02:14, 30 November 2014 (UTC)
AAT white tie (tail coat)
Hi friend! About this revert: if you look at the non-EN articles (Фрак, Frac, Frak), they are about the formal coat. What would you match that AAT id to, if not this WD item?? --Vladimir Alexiev (talk) 12:57, 12 April 2017 (UTC)