Welcome to Wikidata Project Fashion!
The purpose of this project is to improve Wikidata's coverage of fashion and clothing across all cultures and time periods.
Info You can use AutoEdit tool to add quickly label and description on WikiProject Fashion in many languages.
- Discover and discuss existing ontologies and vocabularies for clothing and related concepts.
- Identify or build a taxonomy for clothing and fashion-related items in Wikidata
- Recommend standard minimum statement sets for subclasses of clothing (Q11460)
- fashion (Q12684): term for popular style or practice in clothing, make-up, furniture, etc.
- costume (Q9053464): wardrobe and dress in general
- clothing (Q11460): covering worn on the human body
- clothing industry (Q21643372): the design, manufacturing, wholesaling and retailing of clothes [fashion industry, garment industry, apparel industry]
- dress (Q28955655): clothing as a cultural concept; costume prescribed as appropriate for a specific social and cultural context
The references list has been moved to Tools & Tips.
Fashion thesaurus images
The participants listed below can be notified using the following template in discussions: