Wikidata talk:Main Page
|On this page, old discussions are archived. An overview of all archives can be found at this page's archive index. The current archive is located at 2019/01.|
This is the place where you can discuss the main page.
General project discussion takes place at Wikidata:Project chat.
- 1 Incorrect spelling of numbers for the April 27th & April 15th entries
- 2 Issues trying to render pictured wikidata item with less (2 or less) number of Popular items
- 3 Include a value for “Solomon Islands Pidgin English” in the statement “languages spoken, written or signed”
- 4 Prog Archives
- 5 Cave open for visitors
Incorrect spelling of numbers for the April 27th & April 15th entries
The word twelveth is an archaic form of twelfth. The phrase eleventh-millionth plus one should be phrased as eleven-millionth-plus one. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) at 04:23, 30 April 2013 (UTC).
Issues trying to render pictured wikidata item with less (2 or less) number of Popular items
I've filed an issue concerning this topic here: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T192442 on Phabricator. Thanks
Include a value for “Solomon Islands Pidgin English” in the statement “languages spoken, written or signed”
The statement languages spoken, written or signed exists, but it does not include a value for Solomon Islands Pidgin English. How to include this please? Could you give me some more info on how to add values to Wikidata please? Many thanks and kind regards, Vincent Mia Edie Verheyen (talk) 09:55, 19 July 2018 (UTC).
- It seems no item for the language exists. You can create it and then add it as a statement. Matěj Suchánek (talk) 10:04, 19 July 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you Matěj Suchánek, I have now created the Wikidata item Solomon Islands Pidgin English and also reported it at Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Solomon Pijin.