|This is a Wikidata user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than Wikidata (www.wikidata.org), you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikidata itself. The original page is located at .
I have mastered the art of plain-text/CSV/TSV formatting, so if you need me to create a Quickstatements batch or Mix'n'match catalog: feel free to leave a message on my talk page!
Self-declared CEO of Among Us (Q96417649).
Check out the list of Software Resource items—things like social media posts, accounts, likes, comments, etc..
🚨 Currently proposing: 🚨
I've proposed these properties: Twitter moment ID (P10767), Twitter list ID (P10804), Twitch tag ID (P8799), Minecraft UUID (P8727), Twitch team ID (P8811), Discord username (P9101), number of reblogs (P10756), TikTok music ID (P9290), Kartridge game ID (P9816), Literature.com book ID (P9990), Literature.com ebook ID (P9991), Instagram post ID (P11036), shortened URL formatter (P11136), Reddit topic ID (P11137), sitemap URL (P11212), Miraheze article ID (P11250), Twitter community ID (P11337), press information (P11268), contact page URL (P11266)
My Mix'n'match catalogs: Google Doodles, Stack Exchange site, Stack Exchange tag, Twitch tag ID, Twitter topics ID, Top 5000 subreddits, Google Business Categories, vPlants ID, Apple Wiki, Flag Wiki, Flags of the World, Tech Wikis, LGBTQIA+ Wiki, Programming Wikis, Reddit topic ID, WikiProjectMed ID, Language of Bindings, iFunny hashtags, Subreddit Directory, Conspiracy Watch person ID, Louisiana Plant ID
- Twitter/Periscope broadcast ID
- 2022 Giro d'Italia (Q109310706) → 1eaJbNOXEddJX
- Postal Service Reform Act of 2022 (Q105972764) → 1nAKEYeRgMXKL
- SpaceX Crew-1 (Q56042850) → 1mrGmwqmVazxy
- second impeachment trial of Donald Trump (Q104830111) → 1BdGYYgXqMZGX
- March for Our Lives (Q50317608) (2022) → 1vAxRkBezqVKl
- BTS White House visit (Q112194343) → 1YpKkZYRbeAxj
- number of accounts followed
- Twitch video ID
- CDN formatter URL
- advertisement information URL
- help center URL
- login/sign-up URL
- The different from property implies the two items could be confused for each other, according to its property constraints, while not would only be used when one item could be confused as being a subclass or instance of the value. It can be thought of as "this item is sometimes incorrectly thought to be a type of..."
- tarantula hawk (Q10326375) → hawk (Q846664)
- orca (Q26843) → whale (Q1865281)
- hot dog (Q181055) → dog (Q144) (this is a stretch)
- strawberry (Q14458220) → berry (Q13184) (botanical sense)
- Goat Simulator 3 (Q112435648) → third (Q28469713)
- Among Us (Q96417649)
- Over 700 Twitter moment ID (P10767) statements. Count. Map.
- Updating Twitter username (P2002), Instagram username (P2003), Facebook ID (P2013), and YouTube channel ID (P2397) after U.S. presidential administration switches. E.g. POTUS -> POTUS45
- State-affiliated Twitter Accounts by Tagishsimon
- Obscure Items by Tagishsimon
- Support Twitter Accounts by Tagishsimon (Search Twitter accounts by username)
- VOD YouTube channels by Tagishsimon (Search YouTube channels by name)
- Search by Fandom Article ID text
- Minecraft mobs without 'different from'
- 'Website account on' by platform by Tagishsimon
- Online streamers
- Content creators (Large)
- All Minecraft
- Lists without 'is a list of'
- Video games by most statements (Long load)
- Search by item description (4 modes)
- Notable properties