Shortcuts: WD:RFA, WD:RFP/A
Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Administrator
|Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Administrator|
|To request adminship for yourself or another user, please input the relevant name into the box below. If there has been a past request, successful or unsuccessful, please follow add a number − "Example 2" for a second request, "Example 3" for a third, and so on. Be sure to transclude the request on this page.
- Requirements for adminship
To be promoted the following requirements must be met:
- Nominations remain open for at least a full week.
- To pass, the user needs:
- at least 8 support votes
- at least 75% of support or higher in pro/con voting
- Only registered users with minimum 100 local non-automated edits can vote. The edits must be acquired before the voting started. Unregistered users can leave comments in the comments section.
RfP scheduled to end after 25 March 2018 08:06 (UTC)
I have been an editor since August 2016, and have created (proposed) 16 properties, mostly contributing items and relations in the field of medicine and in the topic of Japan. I often check Special:RecentChanges and reCh to find and to fix wrong edits, and gradually come to understand the rules and customs of Wikidata.
I am a native speaker of Japanese so I can promptly cope with the vandalisms related to Japanese language and with the misuses of properties in items about Japan. Currently, administrators who use Japanese are very few, although Japanese Wikipedia is one of the largest projects.
Also I specialize in medicine and have a sound knowledge of healthcare. Vandalism on the healthcare data is a hanging matter, but it is difficult for those who don't know well about that field. Therefore, I would like to receive a permission for blocking vandals, protecting items, and deleting harmful items, in order to act as the occasion demands. --Okkn (talk) 08:06, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 13:01, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support David (talk) 14:32, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Epìdosis 15:53, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support Of course. It would be good if we have more Japanese admins. がんばってください！Jianhui67 talk★contribs 17:45, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support.-- Hakan·IST 18:20, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Kostas20142 (talk) 20:18, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support Sure. Mahir256 (talk) 20:20, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support ArthurPSmith (talk) 16:06, 19 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Mbch331 (talk) 17:27, 19 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Alaa :)..! 18:42, 19 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support, valid rationale. Good luck! ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · ☕ 03:11, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Afaz (talk) 05:15, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Rschen7754 00:19, 22 March 2018 (UTC)