|On this page, old discussions are archived. An overview of all archives can be found at this page's archive index. The current archive is located at 2018.|
Welcome to Wikidata, Epìdosis!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Looking at your edits on Q22061181, I thought you might have been looking for that property. It works similar to is a list of (P360). Please don't use its format with category combines topics (P971)
--- Jura 11:32, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
re: P301 problematiche
Same with wikidata in regards to Freebase ID.
- Done the infobox; regarding Freebase, I'm not able to find it. Thank you, --Epìdosis 08:42, 22 May 2018 (UTC)
Another missing thing is TimesNewRoman version of the commons:File:Yot uc lc.svg analogous to the commons:File:Sho uc lc.svg, needed in Ϳ as is in the analogue Ϸ, along with the need of the w:commons:Category:Yot (letter) infobox analogous to the w:commons:Category:Sho (letter) infobox. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
- No, I'm not able to create such a file, sorry. I've never created an SVG. --Epìdosis 10:34, 22 May 2018 (UTC)
I do not know italian, so I do not know how to describe and how to name things in italian, but I notice that w:it:template:alfabeto greco navbox as is in w:it:Sho (lettera) is missing from w:it:Jod. You only added image, omitting navbox itself. Yot and Sho should go to separate section named "foreign letters", since Yot is for Arvanitic, and Sho is for Bactrian. Same for tables in w:it:Alfabeto greco. Just something like w:fr:Alphabet_grec#Lettres_pour_les_autres_langues. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs).
I'm not so good in sophisticated wiki code editing, so I hint you two problems to be fixed: w:it:Alfabeto_greco#Altri_caratteri misses Yot codepoints in Yot "Entità HTML" entry. Codepoints are there w:it:Jod#Unicode. w:it:template:Alfabeto greco navbox directly above "Segni diacritici" does have small font and redundant "Altri caratteri" link to be removed. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
Albanie comme Bactrie
Q55057938 - heta, sho
Q3305475 - digamma, yot
sans "part of Greek Albanian alphabet"
The "apparently in origin a cursive form of digamma" is said by https://unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0370.pdf , and thus whole short introduction from w:en:Stigma (letter), all above "history and use" header, should be translated to italian, which I do not know as a language. Additionally, missing "maiuscolo Ϛ, minuscolo ϛ" just like it is in the digamma article "maiuscolo Ϝ, minuscolo ϝ" should be included there. All other letters are cased, stigma omits its case pair. Can you do this please ? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
- Done, thank you again. --Epìdosis 18:35, 20 June 2018 (UTC) P.S. If you see something wrong you are able to correct, you could also try to correct it: be bold!
Hey Epìdosis, you removed a redirect from the merged item no label (Q9669730), but it is now in a useless condition . Can you please check whether there should be more edits undone, or whether we want to create the redirect again? Thanks, MisterSynergy (talk) 06:22, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- @MisterSynergy: I recreated the redirect. I remember that I was doubtful about rollbacking the merge in order to create two different items, one about "Petroleum industry" and the other about "Petrochemical industry", but then I decided that it was better to keep the item as it was. Thank you, --Epìdosis 09:15, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
Bonjour Epìdosis, Q47035586 n'est pas le nom de l'oeuvre, ce n'est qu'un code de wikidata incompréhensible. Or l'infobox française renseignée avec le modèle Biographie2 note Q47035586 comme oeuvre notable. Pour que ce code n'apparaisse pas sur wikipedia france je l'ai supprimé de wikidata. Si vous pouvez remplacer le code par le texte de l'oeuvre principale, le problème ne se posera plus. Amicalement, --Olivier Tanguy (talk) 21:04, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- @Olivier Tanguy: Done; tu peux modifier toi-même le libellé d'un elément très facilement (Help:Label/fr). Amicalement, --Epìdosis 21:15, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
Parallel taxonomic category tree
Why do you delete category's main topic (P301) from duplicated categories? I understand that this can be CoVi but the problem is not at Wikidata. Merge of categories should be requested at Wikipedia and for a while they are equivalent (and can have equal P301). --Infovarius (talk) 13:20, 14 July 2018 (UTC)