User talk:Satdeep Gill
Welcome to Wikidata, Satdeep gill!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Best regards! Please, take a look at the notability policy: Wikidata elements must not contain solely user pages links. Regards,
Bonvenon al Wikidata! – Welcome to Wikidata!
Welcome Satdeep Gill! You may add some help tools to user:Satdeep Gill/common.js . Please see User:Rotsaert8000 (in Esperanto), Wikidata:Tools, and Wikidata:Tools/User scripts. On the user:i18n-page you will see all WD gadget links. It takes time to see what fits most of your interests. Good luck gangLeri לערי ריינהארט (talk) 18:59, 13 May 2014 (UTC)
Hey Satdeep Gill, you have created Bibi Bhani Panchayati Girls College (Q40499358) a couple of days ago using QuickStatements. For some reasons this item does not have any claims. Could you please complete it? Thanks, MisterSynergy (talk) 06:39, 7 October 2017 (UTC)