Welcome to Wikidata, Danmichaelo!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familarise yourself with:
- Wikidata:About – About the project.
- Wikidata:Introduction – Another introduction to the project.
- Help:Contents – The main help portal for editing and using the site.
- Wikidata:Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Wikidata:Tools – A collection of user-developed JS tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
- 1 World Heritage Site ID (P757)
- 2 Bot editing as logged out
- 3 Dexbot (re)adds 'no' labels
- 4 no/nb labels
- 5 Wikimedia disambiguation page (Q4167410)
- 6 Wikimedia category (Q4167836)
- 7 no/nb
- 8 Cristin ID
- 9 Europeana Art History Challenge - update
- 10 no to nb cleanup
- 11 Angående betjener (P121)
- 12 Discussion
- 13 Werner Christie (Q4590559)
Bot editing as logged out
Dexbot (re)adds 'no' labels
- Thanks for notifying me, I'll look into it. Btw. it will be interesting to see how many 'no' labels there will be on the second run of my bot :) Danmichaelo (talk) 21:53, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
At the moment Q4167410 contains
- Wikipedia:Flertydige titler
At the moment Q4167836 contains
- Thanks, removed no and updated the nn value. Btw., my bot has created a list of about 500 items with different values for no and nb that I should have a look at. Danmichaelo (talk) 19:02, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
you have a no-language babel on your user page. please don't add labels, descriptions or aliases in no. they should instead be made in nb. see Wikidata:Project_chat/Archive/2014/05#'als'/'gsw'? 'de-formal'?. --Akkakk 06:11, 29 April 2014 (UTC)
- I won't, after all I'm running a bot to remove them ;) But thanks for passing the message around! Danmichaelo (talk) 07:56, 29 April 2014 (UTC)
Europeana Art History Challenge - update
Thank you for signing up and participating in the Europeana Art History Challenge!
I have just published an update to the project on the mailing list which you might be interested in:
You can also subscribe to the list here (if you're not already) for further updates and conversation between participants. Good luck and happy translating! Sincerely, Wittylama (talk) 14:22, 28 April 2016 (UTC)
no to nb cleanup
Thank you for tackling this issue, and for leaving information in page edits so that I could find you.
I'd like to help in a small way, but I do not know Bokmål. If you can provide translated description text for each of the following items, I can add them to the related data items where they are missing:
- "tragedy by Aeschylus" (for tragic plays written by Aeschylus (Q40939))
- "tragedy by Euripides" (for tragic plays written by Euripides (Q48305))
- "satyr play written by Euripides" (only one of these survives)
- "tragedy by Sophocles" (for tragic plays written by Sophocles (Q7235))
- "comedy by Aristophanes" (for comedy plays written by Aristophanes (Q43353))
- "comedy by Menander" (for comedy plays written by Menander (Q118992))
If you can supply the text, then I will paste in your recommended text to data items for the ancient Greek tragedies and comedies. Thanks for any help you can provide. --EncycloPetey (talk) 23:41, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
- @EncycloPetey: Thanks, that's great! Here are "nb" translations:
- "tragedie av Aiskhylos" (for tragic plays written by Aeschylus (Q40939))
- "tragedie av Euripides" (for tragic plays written by Euripides (Q48305))
- "satyrspill av Euripides" (only one of these survives)
- "tragedie av Sofokles" (for tragic plays written by Sophocles (Q7235))
- "komedie av Aristofanes" (for comedy plays written by Aristophanes (Q43353))
- "komedie av Menandros" (for comedy plays written by Menander (Q118992))
- Danmichaelo (talk) 04:57, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
Angående betjener (P121)
Hei! Jeg har sett en del på item operated (P121) og lurt på om jeg skulle bruke den for personer (krigsflygere) og flytypen de fløy. Men finner ikke helt utav det. Forslagsdiskusjonen gir ikke noe klart svar mens f.eks beskrivelsen på engelsk sier equipment, installation or service operated by the subject.... Og da tolker jeg subject også som person har betjent (fløyet).... Har du noen mening om dette? Mvh --Pmt (talk) 10:00, 7 July 2017 (UTC)
- Hei. Denne egenskapen er vrien fordi den har forandret seg så mye. Der ser ikke ut som den brukes for personer enda:  (I parentes: Noe som virkelig forundrer meg er at folk har brukt den for aviation accident (Q744913), som på Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (Q15908324)). Men synes egentlig ikke det høres ut som noen dum idé. Egenskapen har inverse of (P1696) operator (P137), men det kan vel kanskje gi mening å føre opp kjente flygere under flytypen også? Ellers har vi jo vehicle normally used (P3438), som kanskje kunne vært utvidet litt (tysk har "Flugzeug" under "også kjent som").. Danmichaelo (talk) 10:48, 7 July 2017 (UTC)
You may interesting about Wikidata:WikiProject Association football/Discussion about properties. Xaris333 (talk) 22:40, 4 August 2017 (UTC)
Werner Christie (Q4590559)
Hei! Jeg tillot meg å endre beskrivelesen for Christie til norsk offiser og jagerflyver. Han var jo flyger bade før og etter andre verdenskrig også. Setter officer før jagerflyger siden han var lengre officer enn han var flyger.