Wikidata:Property proposal/Czech parliament ID
Czech parliament ID
Originally proposed at Wikidata:Property proposal/Authority control
We have items for many (most? all?) of the members of the Czech(oslovakian) parliament on Wikidata. Some of those have their membership specified in position held (P39), some do not, and only a few of them have the property filled completely and correctly.
However, the Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Parliament provides open data for their basic agendas. Among those, a database of people (members of parliament) since the creation of the Czechoslovakian parliament in 1918 is available. To be able to import the data, we first need to properly link our items with their database, which should be doable quite easily if a property for this pairing identifier is created.
- Support - (btw: funny examples :) ) --Frettie (talk) 17:27, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support - --Wesalius (talk) 18:35, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support - --Skim (talk) 19:16, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support JAn Dudík (talk) 20:31, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Jklamo (talk) 21:26, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support, sounds useful. Nomen ad hoc (talk) 22:10, 30 May 2019 (UTC).
- Support In keeping with similar properties for other legislatures --Oravrattas (talk) 05:04, 31 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Davidpar (talk) 05:34, 31 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Andrea K.-S. - a_ka_es (talk) 14:40, 31 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support Jneubert (talk) 22:04, 31 May 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Canley (talk) 14:16, 1 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Masti (talk) 06:17, 2 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Excellent! --Matěj Suchánek (talk) 15:31, 2 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Absolutely! (Hope that the IDs are permanent. Their alphabetical correlation with surnames might reveal that they were not in the past...) --YjM | dc 22:58, 2 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support --jacksonj04 (talk) 13:22, 3 June 2019 (UTC)
- Support Owenpatel (talk) 08:58, 6 June 2019 (UTC)