User talk:Tinker Bell
Welcome to Wikidata, Giovanni Alfredo Garciliano Diaz!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Comment: applies to citizens of
You/your bot got Billboard artist ID wrong for Casino Q2223393 and Q5048839
Hi! I'm not much of a Wikidata user but in trying to find the Icelandic band "Casino" I noticed the confusion between the two British bands Casino Q2223393 and Casino Q5048839. When I started to edit the former I noticed that some of its identifiers are wrong because they're a third or fourth band also called "Casino." Specifically in February 2019 you gave Casino Q2223393, a band which was only active for one album in 1992, the Billboard artist ID https://www.billboard.com/music/casino , but that's clearly wrong. The Billboard "Casino" page lists only a song in 2014, so it must be for a fifth or sixth band, the rapper "Casino". You also gave Casino Q5048839 the same Billboard artist ID, and Wikidata correctly warns "distinct values constraint This property's value should not be present on any other item, but is also present on Casino."
I removed the incorrect identifier from both Casino entities. I wonder if this is a bug in your work/bot. Since band names are far from unique, adding the same identifier to two different band entities indicates one of them must be wrong; and since there are so many duplicate band names, neither may be correct. Cheers! -- Skierpage (talk) 08:07, 27 May 2019 (UTC)
- Matricatria, done in Category:Azerbaijani-language encyclopedias (Q10019097)
Community Insights Survey
RMaung (WMF) 17:38, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
Reminder: Community Insights Survey
RMaung (WMF) 19:54, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
Respondí aquí: User_talk:Plyd#Re:Integrate_Wikidata_in_external_Wikis Plyd (talk) 16:53, 8 December 2019 (UTC)
Hello! Short question: How do I add it? Neither eg. "Category:Created with GIMP" nor "Created with GIMP" seems to work. It tells me "No match was found" in a red box --D-Kuru (talk) 19:39, 22 January 2020 (UTC)
- I have already created a few items for categories. Does the description of eg. Category:Created with Blender (Q83438213) get filled by a bot or do I have to enter in every description "Wikimedia Category" myself? --D-Kuru (talk) 19:21, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
Hello dear Tinker Bell,
Would you be kind enough to complement the new properties that you create. If you don't want to do that, at least the properties have to work according to their proposal (i.e. Formatter URL), please. Here are the steps to create a property. Cordially. —Eihel (talk) 07:59, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
Hi, could you please look at my question at Wikidata:Property proposal/IDU theatre name ID (2)? Thank you, Vojtěch Dostál (talk) 17:24, 15 May 2020 (UTC)