Help:Property constraints portal/Multi value
|This is the documentation page for a particular constraint type. See Help:Property constraints portal for a general overview of property constraints.|
multi-value constraint (Q21510857) specifies that a property should have multiple value, i. e. that items should not have only one statement with this property.
If no constraint scope (P4680) is specified, this constraint is checked everywhere.
There are several possible ways to address a violation of this constraint:
- The most likely case is that more statements for the property should be added to the item.
- It’s possible that the current item should not have the statement at all, and that the statement should be removed.
- It’s possible that the item is a rare, but legitimate exception to the constraint, and nothing should be done.
This constraint does not have any parameters.
|+ add value|
When the constraint is set to the property, the following template is automatically displayed in the property talk page. The template is created by Module:Constraints using Template:Constraint, invoked from Template:Property documentation. Translations are defined at Module:i18n/constraints.
Lists of properties which are set multi-value constraint.
- Category:Properties with multi value constraints
- SPARQL query - click the execute button at the linked page to see the query result.