Help:Property constraints portal/None of
|This is the documentation page for a particular constraint type. See Help:Property constraints portal for a general overview of property constraints.|
For example, an instance of (P31) statement should never use the values woman (Q467), female (Q6581072), man (Q8441), or male (Q6581097): all humans on Wikidata have the statement , and genders are differentiated via the separate property sex or gender (P21).
The constraint when used on main values is equivalent to a "conflicts-with constraint" with the same property.
If no constraint scope (P4680) is specified, this constraint is checked everywhere.
There are several possible ways to address a violation of this constraint:
- It is possible that the value is erroneous, and another value should be used instead, e. g. human (Q5) plus a separate statement instead of woman (Q467).
- It is possible that the statement is incorrect and should be removed.
- It is possible that the item is a rare, but legitimate exception to the constraint, and nothing should be done.
This constraint has one mandatory parameter:
- item of property constraint (P2305)
- Contains the disallowed values. no value Help and unknown value Help are interpreted literally, like any normal value (statements with no value Help or unknown value Help are not allowed if these special values are given in the disallowed values).