Help:Property constraints portal/Qualifiers
|This is the documentation page for a particular constraint type. See Help:Property constraints portal for a general overview of property constraints.|
This constraint can only be checked on the main value of a statement; if any other constraint scope (P4680) is specified, an error is reported.
There are several possible ways to address a violation of this constraint:
- It’s possible that the qualifier is not the correct one to use for the statement, and a similar but different property should be used instead. Check the list of permitted qualifiers for an applicable property.
- It’s possible that the statement should not have the qualifier at all, and that the qualifier should be removed.
- It’s possible that the statement is a rare, but legitimate exception to the constraint, and nothing should be done.
This constraint has one mandatory parameter:
- property (P2306)
- Contains the permitted qualifiers. Must contain one or more properties, or a single no value Help to specify that statements for this property should not have any qualifiers. (unknown value Help is not permitted.)
|+ add value|
Example 2 - no qualifiers allowed
Setting for no qualifiers allowed. no value specify that statements for this property should not have any qualifiers. "no value" is added to statements by clicking on the icon beside the value field that looks like this .
|+ add value|
When the constraint is set to the property, the following template is automatically displayed in the property talk page. The template is created by Module:Constraints using Template:Constraint, invoked from Template:Property documentation. Translations are defined at Module:i18n/constraints.
Lists of properties which are set allowed qualifiers constraint.
- Category:Properties with qualifiers constraints
- SPARQL query - click the execute button at the linked page to see the query result.