Help:Property constraints portal/One of
|This is the documentation page for a particular constraint type. See Help:Property constraints portal for a general overview of property constraints.|
If no constraint scope (P4680) is specified, this constraint is checked everywhere.
There are several possible ways to address a violation of this constraint:
- It is possible that the value is erroneous, and one of the allowed values should be used instead, e. g. left (Q13196750) (direction) instead of left-wing (Q164597) (political term, has the same label in some languages).
- It is possible that the statement is incorrect and should be removed.
- It is possible that the item is a rare, but legitimate exception to the constraint, and nothing should be done.
This constraint has one mandatory parameter:
- item of property constraint (P2305)
- Contains the allowed values. no value Help and unknown value Help are interpreted literally, like any normal value (statements with no value Help or unknown value Help are only allowed if these special values are also given in the allowed values).
Example setting for driving side (P1622).
|+ add value|
Example setting for wheelchair accessibility (P2846).
|+ add value|
When the constraint is set to the property, the following template is automatically displayed in the property talk page. The template is created by Module:Constraints using Template:Constraint, invoked from Template:Property documentation. Translations are defined at Module:i18n/constraints.
Lists of properties which are set one-of constraint.
- Category:Properties with one-of constraints
- SPARQL query - click the execute button at the linked page to see the query result.