Help:Property constraints portal/Mandatory qualifiers
|This is the documentation page for a particular constraint type. See Help:Property constraints portal for a general overview of property constraints.|
If the property also has an allowed qualifiers constraint, all the mandatory qualifiers must also be listed as permitted qualifiers there.
This constraint can only be checked on the main value of a statement; if any other constraint scope (P4680) is specified, an error is reported.
There are several possible ways to address a violation of this constraint:
- The most likely case is that the missing qualifier should be added. If the value is not known, it might make sense to use unknown value Help.
- It’s possible that the statement is a rare, but legitimate exception to the constraint, and nothing should be done.
This constraint has one mandatory parameter:
- property (P2306)
- Contains the required qualifier. Must contain exactly one property (no value Help or unknown value Help are not allowed). To add multiple required qualifiers, add multiple constraints of this type.
Example setting for population (P1082).
|+ add value|
Example setting for solubility (P2177).
|+ add value|
When the constraint is set to the property, the following template is automatically displayed in the property talk page. The template is created by Module:Constraints using Template:Constraint, invoked from Template:Property documentation. Translations are defined at Module:i18n/constraints.
Lists of properties which are set item mandatory qualifier constraint.
- Category:Properties with mandatory qualifiers constraints
- SPARQL query - click the execute button at the linked page to see the query result.