|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Open Scientist, very much involved in the Blue Obelisk (Q4420286) movement, Egon Willighagen (Q20895241) in the Wikidata database, and 'egonw' on the #wikidata channel. Co-submitter of the Enabling Open Science: Wikidata for Research (Wiki4R) (Q26707522).  Also contributed to the Scholia project.
Chemistry has my main interest, metabolites particularly, but I am interested in science at large, including the process.
Things I am doing in Wikidata right now include:
- adding CAS Registry Number (P231) in a local data set to define the chemical identity it captures
- adding compounds that may be interesting to be explored as Ziika drug leads
- contribute to Wikidata:WikiProject Chemistry (including curation of PubChem IDs)
- make sure all metabolites in WikiPathways (Q7999828) are found in Wikidata
- get the history of highly cited (cheminformatics) literature into Wikidata, including citation networks
- Open Science: the National Plan and you, May 29, Delft
- MetaboLights Compound ID (P3890) (proposal)
- CORDIS Project ID (P3400) (proposal)
- DSSTOX substance identifier (P3117) (proposal)
- PubChem Substance ID (SID) (P2153) (proposal)
- WikiPathways ID (P2410) (proposal)
I have started developing a bot to working on metabolic pathways related information.
Based on a request, I have created a third account, again ending with "bot". These two accounts are defunct.
- porting pKa (P1117) data from the DrugMet database (finished)
- adding DSSTOX substance identifier (P3117) identifiers using QuickStatements (Q20084080) commands created with Bioclipse (Q1769726) from CC0 (Q6938433) data on Figshare (Q17013516) (finished)
- make sure all human metabolites in the RECON model (see Comparative evaluation of open source software for mapping between metabolite identifiers in metabolic network reconstructions: application to Recon 2 (Q28487717)) are found in Wikidata
Potentional sources of COI
- Mietchen, Daniel et al. (2015). Enabling Open Science: Wikidata for Research. Zenodo. http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.13906
- Mietchen, Daniel et al. (2015). Enabling Open Science: Wikidata for Research. Research Ideas and Outcomes 1: e7573. http://dx.doi.org/10.3897/rio.1.e7573
- Nielsen, Finn Å., Mietchen, Daniel Willighagen, Egon, 'Scholia and scientometrics with Wikidata', (2017). https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.04222
- Slenter, D. N., Kutmon, M., Hanspers, K., Riutta, A., Windsor, J., Nunes, N., Mélius, J., Cirillo, E., Coort, S. L., Digles, D., Ehrhart, F., Giesbertz, P., Kalafati, M., Martens, M., Miller, R., Nishida, K., Rieswijk, L., Waagmeester, A., Eijssen, L. M. T., Evelo, C. T., Pico, A. R., Willighagen, E. L., Nov. 2017. WikiPathways: a multifaceted pathway database bridging metabolomics to other omics research. Nucleic Acids Research. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkx1064