|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Open Scientist, very much involved in the Blue Obelisk (Q4420286) movement, Egon Willighagen (Q20895241) in the Wikidata database, and 'egonw' on the #wikidata channel. Co-submitter of the Enabling Open Science: Wikidata for Research (Wiki4R) (Q26707522). 
Chemistry has my main interest, metabolites particularly, but I am interested in science at large, including the process.
Things I am doing in Wikidata right now include:
- adding CAS Registry Number (P231) in a local data set to define the chemical identity it captures
- adding compounds that may be interesting to be explored as Ziika drug leads
- contribute to Wikidata:WikiProject Chemistry
- make sure all metabolites in WikiPathways (Q7999828) are found in Wikidata
- CORDIS Project ID (P3400) (proposal)
- DSSTOX substance identifier (P3117) (proposal)
- PubChem Substance ID (SID) (P2153) (proposal)
- WikiPathways ID (P2410) (proposal)
I have started developing a bot to working on metabolic pathways related information.
Based on a request, I have created a third account, again ending with "bot". These two accounts are defunct.
- porting pKa (P1117) data from the DrugMet database (finished)
- adding DSSTOX substance identifier (P3117) identifiers using QuickStatements (Q20084080) commands created with Bioclipse (Q1769726) from CC0 (Q6938433) data on Figshare (Q17013516) (finished)
- make sure all human metabolites in the RECON model (see Comparative evaluation of open source software for mapping between metabolite identifiers in metabolic network reconstructions: application to Recon 2 (Q28487717)) are found in Wikidata