On May 29 in Delft (Q690) the first national meeting "Open Science: the National Plan and you" will be organized around the Dutch National Plan Open Science, a direct follow up from the Amsterdam Call for Action on Open Science (Q23758766). The meeting is aimed at Dutch researchers who want to learn about and share information about their own Open Science work.
Monday, May 29
- Title: Open Science: the National Plan and you
- Where: Aula of Delft University of Technology (Q752663).
- When: May 29th 2017, 12:00-13:30, during the Knowledge Commons
- Who: Organizers include Egon Willighagen (Q20895241) and Andra Waagmeester (Q19845625)
- Online: #npos2017, Lanyrd page
I'll be there
Please also sign up with the formal registration system
This page is to organize outreach around using Wikidata for Open Science during the meeting. But we're currently short on people outside the "beta" domain. Help from humanities, economics, social sciences, and also libraries is most welcome.
- Make a clear A4 sign with Wikidata logo (for on table during the Knowledge Commons session
Dutch projects where Wikidata is used
- BridgeDb - http://www.bridgedb.org/