User talk:Сидик из ПТУ
- OK, I noticed. But I've already merged it.Сидик из ПТУ (talk) 14:32, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
Hi, it is OK to add former countries to country (P17), but there are two problems with your current edits in Slovak items:
- it is necessary to set up correct ranks (preferred rank for the current country)
- Czech and Slovak Federal Republic (Q1998866) is just name for Czechoslovakia (Q33946), not a new entity, so please add Czechoslovakia (Q33946) with appropriate start time (P580), not Czech and Slovak Federal Republic (Q1998866).--Jklamo (talk) 21:33, 2 September 2018 (UTC)
- Hello! Ranks - agreed. But if we add country as start time (P580), I can not be sure about the starting dates for each locality. Now this is a problem.Сидик из ПТУ (talk) 21:48, 2 September 2018 (UTC)
- @Jklamo: What about Slovak Socialist Republic (Q1751495) and Slovak Republic (Q3496420)? It is the same case?Сидик из ПТУ (talk) 13:18, 25 September 2018 (UTC)
Commune of France should be located in département
All is in the title ;) The ~80k communes of France should be located (located in the administrative territorial entity (P131)) in the corresponding département (see Wikidata:WikiProject France/Communes). That is why I reverted your removal Special:Diff/739774904.
That said, thank you a lot for moving the canton from P131 to P3179. Was it based on a decision somewhere (and if so, where ?).
- Hello! I really dont's understand why Beauvais (Q174257) should be in Oise (Q12675) via located in the administrative territorial entity (P131). Only one, closest located in the administrative territorial entity (P131) should be specified for any location at moment. Now it arrondissement of Beauvais (Q534383) for Beauvais (Q174257). I read about moving the canton from P131 to P3179 at Russian Wikipedia. Сидик из ПТУ (talk) 19:41, 5 September 2018 (UTC)
Код автомобильного номера
Эй, стоп! Зачем удалять эту информацию? Даже если они отменены с какого-то момента, нужно было всего лишь проставить квалификатор "дата окончания"! Восстанавливайте обратно! --Infovarius (talk) 05:19, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
- Я удалил это из элементов, соответствующих образованиям, у которых нет автомобильных кодов: города, деревни, сельсоветы, районы и т.д. У субъектов Федерации я всё оставил на месте. Сидик из ПТУ (talk) 05:22, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
Hi! I checked the description, guidelines and talk page for located in the administrative territorial entity (P131), but I didn't find anything which indicates that this property should be used for countries. There is a separate property for this purpose: country (P17). Using P131 for this purpose is rather misleading as administrative entity to my knowledge is usually considered a subcountry division (see also Talk:Q6256#Administrative territorial entity?). I don't know why German lands or Russian oblasts use it, maybe there is some non-evident reason specific to these countries. At least other Estonian counties currently don't use it. 2001:7D0:81F7:B580:1CA0:F360:5C54:C64E 07:40, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
- Hello! First, I see that the located in the administrative territorial entity (P131) has aliases like is in the state of, is in the county of, state or état. Secondly, I see that the higher administrative-territorial units of almost all countries are consensus-filled in this way: England (Q21), Rhône-Alpes (Q463), Catalonia (Q5705), Jilin (Q45208), Quebec (Q176), Nara Prefecture (Q131287). Based on this, I conclude that it is assumed that the property should report to which the specified entity is administratively subordinate. Subordination directly to the state is a special case of administrative subordination, country (P17) does not in itself affirm this, as the party is equally filled for all levels. If we located in the administrative territorial entity (P131) is absent in the item, we cannot understand, they forgot to indicate a superior entity to it or it does not obey administratively anything. Сидик из ПТУ (talk) 08:13, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
- As for aliases, "county" stands for a subnational entity and "state" is also often used this that sense.
- Currently label only says that object is located in another object which is an administrative territorial entity. It doesn't say anything about administrative subordination. Anyway, I asked in property talk what are these odd uses about: Property talk:P131#Sovereign state as administrative territorial entity?. 2001:7D0:81F7:B580:15BB:926D:3861:5285 06:53, 4 August 2019 (UTC)
Community Insights Survey
RMaung (WMF) 17:37, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
Reminder: Community Insights Survey
RMaung (WMF) 19:53, 20 September 2019 (UTC)