Here's an overview of the different roles where you can volunteer during the event. More details will be provided before the event.
Note that only the attendees who completed the selection process can join as on-site volunteers. Some roles, such as documentation, can also be done remotely.
Overview of the volunteer roles
- Room angels: take care of a room during a certain slot, help speakers to set up, take care about timing
- Logistic wizards: take care of rooms set up, furnitures, food, coffee...
- Communication fairies: deal with printed or online communication
- Documentation masters: support the attendees with documentation, make the videos and live-stream happen
- Accessibility unicorns: make sure that everyone is feeling safe, included and comfortable