Originally proposed at Wikidata:Property proposal/Creative work
This is a counterpart of section, verse, paragraph, or clause (P958) for published musical work. Now that Lilypound notation is supported, it is possible to add musical data in Wikidata (such as themes or quotes). Apparently there is no proper qualifier to locate theses elements in the original work. It will also serve to integrate musicologist analysis into Wikidata (for instance to indicate at which point a musical theme was exposed or used). Alexander Doria (talk) 13:01, 28 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support. Nomen ad hoc (talk) 16:21, 28 July 2019 (UTC).
- Support David (talk) 07:01, 29 July 2019 (UTC)
- Comment maybe the English label should be clearer that this is referring to a musical bar, as opposed to the other kinds that exist? ArthurPSmith (talk) 17:43, 29 July 2019 (UTC)
- To be clear: This is to be used as a qualifier for musical quotation or excerpt (P6670) and musical motif (P6686)? --Yair rand (talk) 20:27, 29 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support. YULdigitalpreservation (talk) 18:29, 1 August 2019 (UTC)