|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
This is my volunteer account. I also work(ed) for Wikimedia Nederland and the Wikimedia Foundation, and have been a Wikipedian in Residence twice. I have done most of these 'professional' edits with the accounts SandraF (WMNL), SandraF (WMF) and SFauconnier.
Oof. wrestling (Q42486) data.
Projects past & present
- Flemish art collections on Wikidata. Paid assignment. 30,000 artworks from Flemish art institutions added to Wikidata in 2016!
- WikiProject Visual Arts: item structure. Art terms and how they are used on Wikidata.
- Self-portraits of women, a Wikidata-powered gallery on Wikimedia Commons.
- Beeldengalerij P. Struycken / 'The Sculpture Gallery', a nice set of contemporary public artworks in the center of The Hague. Nice to see on a map.
- The art galleries that represent contemporary artists. This type of information is spread around the web, siloed in individual galleries' websites. But it would be quite interesting to study as a whole, in order to better understand power structures and money streams in contemporary art. So I'm gradually adding this info on Wikidata, so that it becomes easier to find and query.
- Participants of the documenta art shows which take place in Kassel every five years
- #100wikidatadays - started on 3 April 2017 and sadly didn't finish the challenge 😑
- I like to improve data on Wikidata about public art and started the WikiProject Public art here.
- Free full-length films on Wikimedia Commons, in a Wikidata-powered gallery. Quite a few classics there... get your 🍿 ready!
Things I occasionally work on in my free time
- Art groups (group of artists who knew/know each other, make artworks with similar goals, and thus form(ed) a 'school' or 'movement'): cleanup and making sure all art groups are connected to their (notable) members on Wikidata
- Adding depicts (P180) statements to artworks, for instance with this page of works from Belgian collections, or with the TopicMatcher tool.