Wikidata:Property proposal/AtlasFor ID
Originally proposed at Wikidata:Property proposal/Authority control
|Description||identifier of a location or an architectural structure in the Atlas Landscapefor (Italian database of cultural heritage)|
|Data type||External identifier|
|Example 1||Palazzo Madama and Casaforte degli Acaja (Q19826) → 7269|
|Example 2||Parco del Valentino (Q1061804) → 15647|
|Example 3||Porta Palazzo (Q3908757) → 6448|
|Example 4||Via Garibaldi (Q4010622) → 6946|
|Planned use||I will personally import as much external ids as possible with a bot.|
|Expected completeness||always incomplete (Q21873886)|
The Italian Landscapefor cultural association's website can be used as an authority control, covering part of the Italian cultural heritage, mostly in Piedmont (Q1216). This association has a permalink for every point of interest that we can use as external identifier.
Note that I work as developer in this cultural association and so you can rely on me as your "insider Wikidata ambassador".
- Import as much identifiers as possible with my bot;
- Involving the association contributors in creating the missing Wikidata entities of the places the website has, and interconnect them too.
- Support --Sabas88 (talk) 16:35, 4 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support David (talk) 04:51, 5 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Trade (talk) 16:41, 6 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Gerwoman (talk) 14:58, 7 July 2019 (UTC)
- Done: AtlasFor ID (P7004) --Vennor (talk) 17:38, 16 July 2019 (UTC)
@Vennor: in the future can you make sure you add the property id (without leading P) in the
|status= field, as I am doing now? In other words, use
|status=7004 rather than
|status=done. This helps link proposals to the properties. Thanks! − Pintoch (talk) 11:20, 17 September 2019 (UTC)