Jump to navigation Jump to search
Originally proposed at Wikidata:Property proposal/Creative work
- Support. OK. Even if the list can sometimes be super long in American books. Thierry Caro (talk) 19:22, 26 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support David (talk) 07:10, 28 July 2019 (UTC)
- Comment English label should probably be "acknowledged" or "acknowledges" (each statement would have a single value, not multiple, and verb form indicates relation)? ArthurPSmith (talk) 14:43, 29 July 2019 (UTC)
- Indeed, seems correct. Nomen ad hoc (talk) 14:53, 29 July 2019 (UTC).
- Support if appropriately rephrased. StudiesWorld (talk) 15:36, 29 July 2019 (UTC)
- Question Are we really going to fill this in for any more than a tiny fraction of potential items it could be used on? Is our data on this ever going to be comprehensive enough to be worth searching? Jheald (talk) 21:48, 29 July 2019 (UTC)