A collection of database reports relevant to the upkeep of Wikidata. Inspired by en:WP:DBR. Requests for new reports can be made on the talk page.
Note: Special:PrefixIndex/Wikidata:Database reports/Constraint violations lists all pages that have the prefix "Wikidata:Database reports", but the items below are sometimes not using that prefix and thus not shown in that listing.
Also there is Wikidata-Analyst and you can get analysis based on different properties, values or references.
Reports can be based on several sources:
- Full database dumps
- age depends on the availability of a new full dump. This can be less than a week ago, but sometimes grows to weeks or months.
For the last available ones, see http://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/ . See also: http://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/latest/
- Incremental database dumps
- these are made available daily and include most information since the last full dump.
For the last available ones, see http://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/incr/wikidatawiki/ . See also: status of today's incremental dump
- Wikidata API
- This provides live data. See http://www.wikidata.org/w/api.php
- Tool Labs
- Access to replicated production databases. See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Nova_Resource:Tools
Depending on the source used to generate the reports, these can be more or less up to date.
The planned query feature will allow to query and display reports on Wikidata directly.