About this board
→ Reasonator → QuickState → TAB → AutoList2 → AddName → resolver → BEACON → BEACON2 → stats+lag → lag → stats → metrics → WE-Framework → RD → AutoEdit → ImageSearch → TheGame → DistributedGame → Wikidata list → Creator → SPARQL → PagePile → harvesttemplates → dev → random
Wikidata weekly summary #468
Google Knowledge Graph ID incorrect Q99991535
Hello can you help with this wikidata Q99991535 Identifiers section the Google Knowledge Graph ID is incorrect. Thank you.
That's interesting, in February it was correct, but not now. I updated to new identifier, thanks.
Name of item changed
Hello, last month I made these edits by changing the item name Q16545648 from "Cripta to "Santuario". When a new item Q106448446 "Cripta" was created, I added the old ID Google Knowledge Graph here . I don't know if it is right, please can you control and possibly change if it is wrong? Thank you and sorry if i made any mistakes. User:Mateola
Hm, that's interesting,
- en: Cripta di Santa Maria della Palomba
- de: Cripta di Santa Maria della Palomba (Santuario di Santa Maria della Palomba)
- fr: Cripta di Santa Maria della Palomba (Santuario di Santa Maria della Palomba)
- es: Cripta di Santa Maria della Palomba
- it: Santuario di Santa Maria della Palomba
However the priority labels are in MREID resolver (or just Google Knowledge Graph API), not in Google Search. Google Search uses a modification of Google Knowledge Graph, with a number of machine-learning algorithms for building descriptions and translating labels. And as there is no Italian label for /g/1pznmld8_ at this moment, when searching in Italian, Google just puts some less-related text in Google Search UI. I suggest to change descriptions in Cripta di Santa Maria della Palomba (Q106448446) (and remove words "church" and instance of (P31) cave church (Q64732764), if item about church was split into santuario di Santa Maria della Palomba (Q16545648)) and revisit Google maybe few weeks later.
Thank you very much Lockal, I will try and revisit Google some weeks later. Bye.
Wikidata weekly summary #467
Name of a topic has changed, but the Freebase ID remains
Hello. Your bot adds back the Freebase ID of subjects with their old name, even if they have been renamed, i.e. here.
Everything is still correct here; the entity id (https://angryloki.github.io/mreid-resolver/#/m/08yd1z), which interlinks enwiki and idwiki will not be changed just because one of the pages was renamed. Also, rename was done recently, and GoogleBot did not have enough time to import updated labels from Wikidata/Wikipedia. Give it some time and labels should change.