Welcome to Wikidata, Joalpe!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Links in infoboxes
I noticed that you changed the genre-value in History of the Peloponnesian War (Q639493) from historiography (Q30277550) to historiography (Q50675). Unfortunately the second is an umbrella term that refers also to the academic discipline. I suppose that you changed it to make the link to the Portuguese page Historiografia appear in the infobox.
There is one way to make this happen without messing with the data structure here (it's a bit circumstantial, but it works): You need a redirect-page that links to historiography (Q30277550) (Q30277550) and redirects to Historiografia.
You find a description of the procedure here: Handling sitelinks overlapping multiple items. It's important that you link the redirect-page to Q30277550 before you enable the redirection.