Welcome to Revi's talk page! You can talk about what I did - like my RfD deleting, rollback, item lables, etc.....xD
Any discussion with no reply for 2 days will automatically moved to Archive by Hazard-bot.
If you are opening new thread about Revibot, go to Bot's talk page.
As an administrator, listening to other user's opinions and requests are important task. Feel free to ask or request anything.
Admins: As long as you talk to me you reversed my admin action and why you did so, I do not object my admin actions being reversed.
Wikidata weekly summary #219
Here's your quick overview of what has been happening around Wikidata over the last week.
- Other Noteworthy Stuff
- Did you know?
- Newest properties: marriageable age, age of consent, age of candidacy, age of majority, partition coefficient water/octanol, software quality assurance, IBSF ID, FIL ID, has grammatical case, GOST 7.67 cyrillic, Taekwondo Data ID, aircraft registration prefix, DSBE ID, Snapchat username, UNDP country code, UIC numerical country code, UIC alphabetical country code, ARLHS Lighthouse ID, Maritime identification digits, wheel arrangement, LBT person ID, patronym or matronym, host, habitat, Spenserians person ID, SNAP ID
- Query examples: most cited Danish people (source), most self-citing authors (source), topics of series (source), human settlements, north of the Arctic Circle (source), poles of inaccessibility (source), people with the same family and given name (source), compositions for organ and orchestra/compositions for organ and anything else (source), people with a statement with start time / end time qualifiers over 100 years apart (source), causes of death for noble people (source), long-running noble families (source)
- Numbers on Wikidata:Database reports/without claims by site for some projects decreased (e.g. dewiki), remained consistently low (e.g. nlwiki), or recently increased to new highs (e.g. enwiki).
- Finished first rough prototype for structured data on Commons. Wanted to sent out announcement on Friday but one configuration issue is still unsolved. Should be solved in the next 1 or 2 days.
- We are adding a "no match found" message to the suggester that you get when selecting an item or property while adding a new statement for example (phabricator:T140085)
- When a query result contains a mathematical expression it will soon be rendered correctly (phabricator:T137784)
- Added support for Haida (hai) for monolingual text values (phabricator:T138131)
- Finalized the infographic on data flow. For off-wiki usage and For on- wiki usage.
- Monthly Tasks