What code is it?
- Спасибо, добавил соответствующие проверки. — Ivan A. Krestinin (talk) 17:17, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- Похоже это не АСУЖТ, а что-то ещё, см. Wikidata:Database reports/Constraint violations/P296. — Ivan A. Krestinin (talk) 08:03, 11 August 2013 (UTC)
- How should we translate АСУЖТ ? Is it an acronym ? Ske (talk)
The property seems to be used to store a code contextualy to the country of the station. I think it's a bad idea :
- It's imprecise and may be confusing
- We can't give foreign code for international stations. For sample London Waterloo International is :
- WIT in British code system
- LWO in French TT0020 code system
Deletion Request 2013
The property was being considered for deletion: Wikidata:Requests_for_deletions/Archive/2013/Properties/3#Bahnhofscode_.28P296.29 . The discussion started in September 2013 and ended in November 2013 with the decision to not delete the property, because there was no consensus reached. --Zuphilip (talk) 11:20, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Deletion request 2017
This property was considered for deletion: Wikidata:Requests for deletions/Archive/2017/Properties/1. The result of the discussion was to keep this property. Deryck Chan (talk) 22:38, 16 September 2017 (UTC)
Let's re-shuffle the limits here
- The domain of this should be instance of (P31) "I suggest to create an item which has no sitelinks and equals to the disambiguation page national railway (Q2324835)".
- Aka should be the National Railway Authorities/Companies/Organizations...
- @Liuxinyu970226: You raise a good point... national railway (Q2324835) isn't a disambiguation page! It's a broad-concept item about "national railway" or "government-owned railway", often with a list of national railways in the article. But I disagree with the constraint that only state-owned railways can use this property. As I suggested in the PFD, it should be possible for private transport (train, bus, ferry) companies which have their own station coding schemes to use this property as well. I would instead propose: The domain of this should be a (recursive) subclass / instance of transport company (Q740752). Deryck Chan (talk) 16:38, 24 August 2017 (UTC)