Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/Wikidata and Research
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Submission no. 88
- Title of the submission
- Wikidata and Research
- Author(s) of the submission
- Tpt (talk • contribs • logs)
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Télécom ParisTech
- Type of session
- Discussion (30min, all participants take actively part in the discussion) (could maybe be a meetup instead?)
- Length of session
- 1h or 30min
- Ideal number of attendees
- The goal of this discussion is to allow people doing research on/with Wikidata to define a list of things that could be improved to make Wikidata more research-friendly. This would allow volunteer contributors to have ideas of things they could hack on. This discussion will also be a place to share existing tips and tools that helps doing research on/with Wikidata.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Knowledge about tip and tools to help them doing research with/on Wikidata. And, if they like to hack, ideas of things to do to make everyone's life easier.
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 10:23, 31 July 2017 (UTC) — this should be coordinated with Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/Employing Wikidata for Fostering Scholarly Research
- Frimelle (talk) 14:58, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
- Andreasm háblame / just talk to me 21:40, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
- criscod (talk) 20:31, 26 September 2017 (UTC)
- Shani Evenstein (talk) 20:17, 27 October 2017 (UTC)