The event is now complete. 200 tickets have been released, which is our maximum limit.
Please note that being fully registered on Eventbrite (not only waitlist) is required to access the event. No attendee without ticket will be allowed in the event venue.
- The ticket includes
- entrance for the 2 days of conference (October 28th and 29th)
- access to the location and all the events
- access to catering, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks during the 2 days of conference
- access to the social event of Friday evening (location, food and two drink coupons)
- WikidataCon goodies
- The ticket does not include
- traveling expenses: attendees have to book and pay their traveling to Berlin
- accommodation: attendees have to book and pay their accommodation (some pre-booked rooms in hotels will be provided)
- alcoholic drinks
- the recipients of a scholarship will have their traveling and accommodation funded and booked by WMDE
All participants of the WikidataCon are expected to respect and abide by the Wikimedia Foundation Friendly Space Policy and the Code of Conduct for technical spaces. Individuals not cooperating with these policies may be asked to leave the event.
- Emergency/Fire: 112
- Police: 110
- Phone: +49 30 44 33 22 or +49 30 26 30 00
- App: Mytaxi
- Closest pharmacy
- Open Saturday, October 28th till 1:30 pm: Hölderlin-Apotheke, Wilhelmstr. 20, 10963 Berlin
- Open Saturday, October 28th, whole-time till Sunday, October 29th 9 am, Bergmann Apotheke: Bergmannstr. 5-7, 10961 Berlin
- Open from Sunday, October 29th 9 am to Monday, October 30th 9 am, Apotheke Neve: Körtestr. 22, 10967 Berlin
- Closest hospital
- Evangelische Elisabeth Klinik, Lützowstraße 26, 10785 Berlin, phone: +49 30 2506-1