Jump to navigation Jump to search
28 – 29 October 2017 | Berlin, Germany
The ticket for the WikidataCon is free of charge, but attendees have to take care of their travel and accommodation by themselves.
The scholarship process is now closed. If you still need funding, you can consider one of these options:
- Contact your local chapter or user group to ask for funding. For example, people living in Germany can contact the dedicated team at WMDE, people in Austria can contact Wikimedia Österreich, Wikimedia France has a micro-funding program, Wikimedia Norge has a micro-funding program etc.
- Have a look at the specific grant programs that the local organizations propose.
- Ask for a rapid grant from the Wikimedia Foundation
- June 8th: opening of the scholarship application Done
- July 16th: ending of the scholarship application Done
- July 17-24th: review of the applications by the committee Done
- July 25th: announce of the answer to the applicants Done
- July 25th-31st: applicants register if not done yet, communicate their needs regarding travel and accommodation Done
- August 1st-September 20th: WMDE books the transport and accommodation for the recipients Done