Wikidata:Status updates/2014 06 28
This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2014-06-28.
Did you know?
- Newest properties: contains settlement, coincident with, bridgehunter.com ID, uglybridges.com ID, China railway TMIS station code, MTR station code, capital of, NSK identifier, daily ridership, binding of software library, ASI Monument ID, ihsi identifier, Iranian National Heritage registration number, LNB identifier, BBC Your Paintings, replaced by, replaced, ITTF ID, points/goal scored by, TLS, Anime News Network ID
- Redirects are moving slow because they touch so much of our and the core code base, but they are coming closer!
- Final touches on the monolingual data type and UI
- Fixed some smaller but nasty bugs in the UI like not being able to change only the rank
- Finally improved the most confusing error messages and hints you get to read when using the Wikibase client or repo
- Continued working on the QueryEngine component (the foundation for queries)
See current sprint items for what we’re working on next.
You can see all open bugs related to Wikidata here