Wikidata:Status updates/2014 02 21
This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2014-02-21.
- Wikisource will receive access to the data in Wikidata on February 25th. Planning is taking place at Wikidata:Wikisource.
- 1 week left to give initial input for the user interface redesign
Did you know?
- Newest properties: impact factor, Municipality code (Denmark), USB ID, Home world, Cardinality of the group, Internet media type, Bluebook abbreviation, Z39.5 abbreviation, ISO 4 abbreviation, CODEN, landing site, US Congress Bio identifier, Scopus Source ID, Scopus Affiliation ID, Scopus EID, Scopus Author ID, IPTC Media Topic, topic's main portal, Regensburg Classification, Library of Congress Classification, neutron number
- Fun Fact: Wikidata has reached 30 million statements
- Refactored the suggestions drop-downs when entering properties for better performance
- Fixed a misdirected arrow in left-to-right languages (bugzilla:61308)
- Worked on an Apache redirect issue (bugzilla:54273)
- Found and started fixing an issue that asked users for additional languages they don't want according to their Babel box (bugzilla:61446)
- Table-of-contents link to the statements section of an item was broken
- Kept poking TimeParsers
- Made WikibaseDatabase feature complete for use with WikibaseQueryEngine
- Investigate using ElasticSearch as term index backend to take some load of the most-used database table
See current sprint items for what we’re working on next.
You can see all open bugs related to Wikidata here
- Fix a format or content violation for the MedlinePlus ID (P604) property
- Hack on one of these.
- Contribute to a Showcase item
- Help develop the next summary here!
Anything to add? Please share! :)