|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Note: I'm slowly returning from a long Wikibreak and may take a bit to work through a backlog. Apologies if it takes me a bit to respond to messages I can assure you it is not personal. :)
My favorite page is Special:Random. :)
Current TODO List
Write an RfC for https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T76230Wikidata:Requests_for_comment/Signed_Statements_(T138708)
- Structure metacategories to use 'criteia used' property
- Release labeled category dataset
- Finish wikidata-driven category template
- Write documentation on setting up Wikibase instance on cloud services (GCP,AWS,Azure, etc.).
- Write up schema proposal for infoboxes from WikidataCon 2019 (Q42449814)
Conflict of Interest Declaration
In the interest of transparency, I have an affiliation with Google (Q95). Per project:Conflict of interest (Q4663309) I will avoid edits on related articles. I will do my best making it clear I have COI along with my comments if I am engaged in related discussions.