Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/Advanced Lua tutorial
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Submission no. 4
- Title of the submission
- Advanced Lua tutorial
- Author(s) of the submission
- Tpt (talk • contribs • logs)
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Télécom ParisTech
- Type of session
- Workshop (30min or 1 hour, small group, on a specific topic, with time for attendees to practice)
- Length of session
- Ideal number of attendees
- EtherPad for documentation
- The goal of this tutorial is to present some advanced features of the Lua programming language and of the libraries provided by MediaWiki. Between other things, object oriented programming, JSON support, interaction with wiki and Wikibase content will be presented.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- The intended takeaway for this session is a broader knowledge of what is available to use in Lua in order to allow people to write better modules.
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.