Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Comment Supposedly rector (P1075) wouldn't work. We also have director/manager (P1037) which seems to be used: . --- Jura 15:18, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
- Comment Generally we avoid string properties for names, better to add the person as an item if they aren't in Wikidata already, and have this as an item-valued property. Unless you have a large dataset you are planning to import with this? In any case your examples should have the subject as well as the value of the property - what are the schools for which these people are the principals? ArthurPSmith (talk) 19:02, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
- Weak oppose Use director/manager (P1037) = Qxxxx with qualifier object has role (P3831) = head teacher (Q1056391). Jheald (talk) 20:25, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Atomic Centurion: are you still interest or can you work with the existing properties? --- Jura 14:46, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose Too much precise, use P1037 instead. Nomen ad hoc (talk) 12:54, 11 August 2019 (UTC).