Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are a few different IRC channels related to Wikidata:
English language channels
- #wikidata connect - The main channel for discussion relating to Wikidata. You can use
!adminif you urgently need an admin's attention. Logs are available here.
- This channel requires registration with Freenode. It was formerly known as #wikimedia-wikidata (logs).
- Live recentchanges feed of all actions that happen on Wikidata. (see phabricator:T30276 regarding the naming of this channel)
- #wikidata-admin connect - Private channel for administrators to discuss admin-y matters. Stewards and global sysops are also welcome. Please contact a current administrator to get your username added to the access list.
- #wikimedia-office connect - The Wikidata office hours take place in this channel. They will be announced on the Wikidata mailing list and on meta:Special:MyLanguage/IRC office hours.