Welcome to Wikidata, Lucyfediachambers!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Members of 19. Dt. Bundestag
your Positionstatementsbot is quite nice! but: The constituting session of the 19. Dt. Bundestag is likely to be on the 24th of October this year. Newly elected members are not yet members, e.g. Christoph Johannes Ploß, the successor of Dirk Fischer. And even for members of the 18th as well as the 19th term, the start time assigned by your bot is wrong.
- Hi @Yeru 314:,
- You are absolutely right, it should be the first session, so that's an error. Do you know when we will know exactly the date of the constituting session? Once we have a definite date, we can hopefully bulk replace those and also add some end dates to the previous term.
Hi, you might want to add in your user page a reference to EveryPolitician and User:PositionStatements Bot if you're still connected to them. It makes things easier when one can click from one person to the connected projects and vice versa. --Nemo 16:49, 24 November 2017 (UTC)