Can you sign your comment at Wikidata_talk:WikiProject_Clinical_Trials#Patient-Centered_Outcomes_Research_Institute? Thanks. Blue Rasberry (talk) 15:25, 5 February 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for pinging me about this Bluerasberry. Done. --- FULBERT (talk) 02:50, 6 February 2020 (UTC)
Propose property for funder?
You were interested in proposing a property for funder.
Search Wikidata:List of properties
as similar. Take that to Wikidata:Property proposal/Generic and start setting it up. The most challenging part is finding examples. You are Wikimedian in Residence at Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (Q7144950), and I think you should use an example from that organization and mention that while you do not speak on behalf of the organization you have had conversations around, and that you think that organizations of this sort would want a property like this. I think that your organization is representative of many others.
Other examples should be diverse.
- National Institutes of Health (Q390551) --> RV 144 (Q7278028)
- voyages by Christopher Columbus (Q18578423)-->Isabella I of Castile (Q45859)
- Wikipedia (Q52) --> crowd funding (Q348303)
- Thanks for this input. I think besides Funder, which I am now working on, we should also consider Principal Investigator. --- FULBERT (talk) 17:15, 19 May 2020 (UTC)