Hi, sorry about this - I've linked to "August Hirsch" from Commons (using the "edit links" link on commons:Category:August Hirsch), and it adds the link back where you deleted it. Your edit here seems to have also removed all interwiki links from the commons category? I'm not sure if that is to be expected. If you feel that it's incorrect again - feel free to revert again and I'll not touch it. Maybe I've been doing things wrong frequently by using the link from Commons. Thanks & apologies. Deadstar (talk) 13:35, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Deadstar, I am sorry if I did wrong. I removed the link to the category because there is a property for Commons-Categories itself (Property:P373). In the case of August Hirsch there is already a link to it, so your edit just doubled the link. I do not know about the connections from Commons to WD but I think there should be the same link only once. But I will not undo your edit if it has negative effects. Regards --Dorades (talk) 16:10, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- Hi & hmmmm... you are right though, there should only be one link. And if it has it's own property, why is the automatic link I'm using putting it under "Other websites"? This looks a bit odd to me. I'm not sure who to ask about this (and I don't know anything about WD). I'll see if I can find more info on it on Commons. Thanks for your help. Deadstar (talk) 16:57, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
Hello Dorades, English is not my native language. I did not remove all the informations, but some of them :
- this was inaccurate : 
- Nobel Prize : he was never seriously near the prize ;
- Human being : 4 occurrences, even Russian Wikipedian...
- Friedrich Nietzsche : rather less than Goethe or Charcot or...
- Hi Pierrette13, the way I see it, you removed 6 pseudonyms for no reason; quite a lot of sources and information on the origin of information; his residences; fields of work; academic degree. Regarding his nominations for the Nobel Prize, please see https://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/archive/show_people.php?id=3209 (the official site of the Nobel Prize) -- being nominated doesn't mean he had to be close to win it. If Friedrich Nietzsche was not the most important influence for him, then please add the other ones and don't delete a valuable information. I am not much involved in this item, but I think you should revise your edits. Best regards --Dorades (talk) 10:16, 8 July 2018 (UTC)