I am Tiago, thank you for stopping by.
I have graduated in Biomedical Sciences at the University of São Paulo (2014-2017), and got a MSc in Bioinformatics in the same university (2018-2020). I'm pursuing a PhD on modeling of biomedical concepts related to cell types (grant #19/26284-1, São Paulo Research Foundation) ..
I currently live in Brazil. I am very interested in translating biomedical data into Wikidata format. I have been quite active in the WikiProject COVID-19
I currently take care of 3 bot accounts:
Show & tell
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Things that I worked on:
- Wikidata Bib:a Wikidata-powered dashboard which shows the stats about what I read for my PhD.
- ANN: A project to annotate biomedical text with Wikidata IDs.
I have not done any work for the tools below, but they are worth sharing:
- This gadget to see who edited each statement and label is incredibly usefulː User:Ricordisamoa/WikidataTrust.js
- Nikki's key shortcuts are also a huge time saver: User:Nikki/KeyShortcuts.js
- These user-friendly tools are really nice to edit Wikidata:
- Author Disambiguator and other bibliography related tools (see curation by UCLA Library here)
- Wikidata Art Depiction Explorer to add "depicts" statatements and/or explore works of art.
- TABernacle makes it simple to manually add statements to articles
- SourceMD is a very nice way to add information about articles to Wikidata
- Toolforge list of Wikidata-related tools
Things that I do not know much about but I plan to check in the future:
Gadget & Tool wishlist
- Foldable statements
- keybinds for adding "instance of" (q) and subclass of (w)
- A good topic tagging tool for scholarly literature
- A Google Slides Add on for embedding Wikidata queries
Work in progress
Ideas for properties:
- Cell type --> cell type (closest species-neutral term)
- Medical test/diagnosis method --> Condition it diagnoses
- susceptible to infection property
- Transporter protein --> Transported cargo (also channel protein --> channeled cargo)
- "transports"/"channel for"/"enables flow of substance"
- Cu(+) exporting P-type ATPase;soluble Cu(+) chaperone b0484 (Q23087199) --> copper (Q753)
- glutamate transporters (Q5419641) --> L-glutamate(1-) (Q27104095)
- chloride channel (Q106916978) --> chloride ion (Q108200)
- Solute carrier family 6 member 4 (Q410142) --> serotonin (Q167934)