|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I contribute to the Wikimedia Commons, Wikidata, Wikivoyage in English, and Wikipedia in English, Marathi and Spanish. By profession, I am a technologist and public policy researcher.
- Chairperson (Special Interest Group) of Gender gap at the Wikimedia India Chapter. (March 2013 - July 2014)
- Drafted the Gender gap India policy and work plan
- Featured Wikimedian in India, May 2013.
- Wikipedian in Residence (pilot programme), Bombay Natural History Society, Mumbai (June-August 2013)
- Member, Simple Annual Plan Grants Committee, 2017-18
- Speaker at Wikimania 2015 and 2016
- Member, Diversity and Inclusion Team, WikiConference India, 2016
- The team drafted a Code of Conduct, Friendly Space Policy, Guidelines for selection of speakers and scholarship recipients, and a complaint resolution mechanism.
- Member, Incident Response Team, WikiConference India, 2016
- Talks, blogs, articles, workshops and other outreach efforts
- Personal assistant of Rani The Elephant, Wikimedia Cuteness Association
- More about me