Jump to navigation Jump to search
[create] Create a translatable help page (preferably in English) for this property to be included here
AFAIK, OSM has points, lines, and more structured records which I guess are called Relations. But just because something is called Relation in OSM, doens't mean htat "Relation" is a good name for this prop.
- That wouldn't work that easy because
- A relation may represent other stuff than just places and
- places may also be represented by ways or nodes, for which the OSM item's type would need to be known.
- On the other hand, there seems to be no Property for Ways and Nodes, but it's (from the OSM side) not recommended to use their IDs for reference anyway, because the ID can change very easily and might even represent a completly different real-world object then. --Nenntmichruhigip (talk) 11:30, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
Unstable property ?
- It's better to use the key:wikidata on OSM as said on WIWOSM. Here's a video guide to add it easily with iD. The RedBurn (ϕ) 13:14, 12 October 2017 (UTC)