User talk:Snow Blizzard
Welcome to Wikidata, Mark91!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
- 1 Autopatroller
- 2 Gadget for DR
- 3 Administrator
- 4 Admin e Babel
- 5 re: Firma
- 6 Update Italian translation
- 7 Re: removing disambiguation in description
- 8 Re: DeletionHelper
- 9 Cambio nome
- 10 Autopatroller
- 11 June 4 incident, finally
- 12 Adminship
- 13 User:BeneBot*/RfD-optin
- 14 Autopatrolled
- 15 Autopatroller
Hello, Mark91! I am just letting you know that I have added the autopatroller flag to your account, as you are a trusted user on Wikidata. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or leave a message at the Project chat. Thanks, -- Cheers, Riley Huntley 07:03, 7 February 2013 (UTC)
Gadget for DR
Congratulations on your election as an Administrator.
As an Administrator, you are allowed into #wikimedia-admin, the cross-wiki coordination channel for Wikimedia administrators. Any member of the channel can invite you in temporarily, but you need an invite exemption from a channel operator to get in whenever you want. Please come to #wikimedia and ask for an invite.
Any admin from any project is welcome and it is a good place for cross-wiki coordination of vandal and spam fighting. It is also useful for new admins to contact more experienced admins in real-time to get help with the more complicated admin tasks such as history merges/splits and importing via Special:Import.
- Please remember to translate the interface at betawiki: only and to upload images preferably at commons:
Admin e Babel
Innanzitutto congratulazioni per l'elezione, poi se aggiungi in coda al Balel "|admin" vieni categorizzato come amministratore, eventualmente guarda il mio. --ValterVB (talk) 13:20, 10 March 2013 (UTC)
Update Italian translation
Re: removing disambiguation in description
Hi! This is correct. In other cases, I will make a further check in code. Thanks for your report. For now I stopped the bot, as long as I do not do further checks. --β16 - (talk) 08:57, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
Spulciando negli osservati speciali pensavo: "non ho mai sentito di questo Snow Blizzard, per di più non ricordo di averlo letto tra gli amministratori... e perché mai dovrebbe proteggere la pagina utente di un altro amministratore?!?" ahah... Però risultano altre utenze non collegate... --Ricordisamoa 23:00, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- Eh lo so, purtroppo un cambio globale è un casino perché devi chiedere a tutti i burocrati, ma era da tempo che volevo cambiare nome utente e qualche giorno fa mi sono deciso a farlo. Posso solo immaginare la confusione che creerò quando inizierò a patrollare su it.wiki --Snow Blizzard 08:59, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks ! Udufruduhu (talk) 07:16, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for all. I'll give you an addenda in order to give some opinion through this project, in that moment. Please do the diffusion you consider about. I must feel more confortable with a more inuitive navigation through wikidata spaces, such as policies, help pages or other stuffs like that. I think that it should be a useful tool to improve, fit and autoregulate the work by other wikidatedians. Have been established a task work to work on? Read you soon. Sorry for any orthographical or synthactical misleading. I'm not english native. --Bestiasonica (talk) 23:47, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you very much :) Tirinto (talk) 13:09, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
June 4 incident, finally
- And how do I edit non-English descriptions and labels? I see this edit but don't know how to do the same. (Please answer on my talk) Deryck Chan (talk) 17:24, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Now I have the Babel tag, I can see the descriptions in other languages but not the aliases.
- I've split the article links into the two groups depending on what the title of the article is (ie. "1989 protests" or "June 4 massacre", and equivalents), and which of the two the primary topic of the article is. But I might be wrong (as in, primary topic doesn't matter, and the iw link should always belong to the supertopic?)? Deryck Chan (talk) 20:31, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
Also FYI (something we discussed at the Cambridge meetup): Wikidata:Properties_for_deletion#Property:P29_.2B_Property:P139 Deryck Chan (talk) 10:59, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
Non mi prendo impegni qui, non so se resterò a medio-lungo termine. Da mesi sto facendo un lavoro di revisione sulle disambigue di it.wiki, e si è incrociato con la partenza di Wikidata, ma sono ormai alle ultime lettere dell'alfabeto. Comunque grazie per aver pensato a me :-) Ciao, Ary29 (talk) 11:49, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
- Done Grazie, infatti mi chiedevo perché le segnava per alcuni e non per altri. Ciao, --Snow Blizzard 15:06, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
Grazie per la fiducia! Buona continuazione, — TintoMeches, 14:41, 3 July 2013 (UTC)