Quarry is an SQL querying service for Wikimedia projects. It can be accessed at https://quarry.wmflabs.org/.
Example Quarry queries related to Wikidata:
- Random sample of 500k edits on Wikidata
- Find lexemes by language and lexical category
- Wikidata editors by number of edits during 1h on Aug 23, 2017
- Top 100 editors in Module namespace in English Wikipedia (in the last 30 days)
- Wikidata lexemes with most statements
- First 50k categories on Wikimedia Commons with Wikidata link that aren't using Wikidata Infobox or Taxonavigation
- Number of pages created by the Wikidata Lexeme Forms tool
- Accessing identifiers in Wikidata
- Labels and sitelinks by label
Quarry should not be confused with the Wikidata Query Service, which is specifically for querying Wikidata data using SPARQL.