|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
User Kpjas (Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz, MD) on many Wikimedia sites, originally from the Polish Wikipedia.
Here since 27 October 2012 (registered).
My activities, interests on Wikidata
In my opinion it really is great idea to make Wikidata a working repository of (scientific) citations for the Wikimedia sphere and beyond.
For some time I have been busy working on science (life sciences) subjects related to Poland.
- scholarly articles
- universities and higher education institutions
- research institutes
- scientific journals
- scientific awards
- scientific associations
I believe it is of utmost importance to rigorously strive for accuracy and data quality in Wikidata.
What I am doing now
- importing titles and labels (in Polish) of scientific articles that have been published in Polish scientific journals (Wiadomosci lekarskie (Warsaw, Poland : 1960) (Q27713857) and Psychiatria Polska (Q11830678))
- disambiguating author strings (author name string (P2093) of Polish scientists
- from time to time adding manually main subject of scientific articles main subject (P921)
What I am doing on everyday basis
- create, expand, improve items of
- Polish scientists
- Polish universities
- Polish research centers (life sciences)
- Fix all Humans with missing claims who have been assigned Polish scientist ID property P3124
- sex or gender (P21)
- place of birth (P19)
- date of birth (P569)
- Missing family name (P734)
- Missing given name (P735)