A collection of database reports relevant to the upkeep of Wikidata. Inspired by en:WP:DBR. Requests for new reports can be made on the talk page. The source code is posted on Github. Patches and contributions are all welcome.
Note: Special:PrefixIndex/Wikidata:Database reports/Constraint violations lists all pages that have the prefix "Wikidata:Database reports", but the items below are sometimes not using that prefix and thus not shown in that listing.
- Bots by edit count (last updated at 12:34, 2014-07-10)
- Some statistic about Label, Description and Link
- No. of labels, descriptions and aliases for items per language
- Some statistics about sitelinks
- links per language (near real time)
- progress based on the two weekly dumps
- Connectivity between Wikimedia projects
- Items with links to userpages (last updated at 00:30, 30 June 2014 (UTC))
- Items missing a specific language's link
- Pages with local langlinks
- Remaining Interwikis - lists of articles that still have interwiki links (Updated constantly although with millions of articles some are likely to be wrong)
- progress of sitelink removal
- articles with no interwikis in a given Wikipedia
- Lonely Interwiki links - Items which only have one Interwiki link, developed by User:Sanyi4.
- Most used properties (last updated at 00:59, 30 June 2014 (UTC))
- Most linked to items (last updated at 01:33, 30 June 2014 (UTC))
- Wikidata:Database reports/Constraint violations & Constraint violation reports Non-unique values, invalid value format and etc:
Labels and descriptions
- Properties without label
- Terminator:Top 1000 labels without descriptions (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Language as term
- Empty item: Short pages. Based on length of the pages.
Reports can be based on several sources:
- Toolserver queries
- age depends on the replication lag of the Toolserver. This can be limited to minutes, but sometimes grows to days or weeks.
For information about replag, see https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Replag .
- Full database dumps
- age depends on the availability of a new full dump. This can be less than a week ago, but sometimes grows to weeks or months.
For the last available ones, see http://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/ . See also: http://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/latest/
- Incremental database dumps
- these are made available daily and include most information since the last full dump.
For the last available ones, see http://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/incr/wikidatawiki/ . See also: status of today's incremental dump
- Wikidata API
- This provides live data. See http://www.wikidata.org/w/api.php
Depending on the source used to generate the reports, these can be more or less up to date.
The planned query feature will allow to query and display reports on Wikidata directly.